Tuesday, March 29, 2011

*CrEw sHaY*

On Wednesday March 23, 2011 @ 5:04 pm Crew was born weighing in at 6lbs. 3oz. 19.5 in long. Last Tuesday evening i started having mild contractions and they were getting a little worse. We decided to go to the hospital at midnight to see where i was at. I was only dilated to a 1 and 90% effaced, so they called my doctor and he told them to give me morphine and just go home. So we went home and slept for 5 1/2 hrs then the morphine wore off. I woke up and my contractions were stronger so we went back to the hospital Wednesday morning at 8 and they said i was dilated to a 4 and 100% effaced. So they kept me. Then by the time the anesthesiologist got into the room i was dilated to an 8. Once the epidural kicked in i felt sooo much better. :) By 12:00 that afternoon i was dilated to a 10 and 100% effaced, so the nurses had me do the rest and descend method for a couple hrs. Then after that i pushed for 2 1/2 hrs and Crew arrived. :) We love him so much and can't get enough of him. He is a blessing in our lives. We love being parents. Shay is a great dad he has helped sooo much with Crew while my mom has helped me recover. I LOVE my baby BOY and so excited he is healthy and here safely.


















40 wks pregnant!! (ready to pop)
Crew's Nursery




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashlee he is sooo adorable! You guys will be the cutest little parents, what a lucky little boy! I can't wait to meet him someday!!!

Bambie said...

He is so cute!! I LOVE the nursery!!!

Lindsay Smith said...

He really is so cute! Congratulations! You guys look so happy!

The Pynes said...

ash im so glad we saw you the other day. Crew is the cutest thing ever. and you look amazing. Im so happy for you and shay. congrats ash! :)

Tibett said...

Ashlee, Crew is so so cute! What a darling little boy! Love all the pictures. His nursery is seriously amazing! Wow!

Becky said...

Congratulations again Ashlee & Shay! Such a beautiful family! I love all the pictures, especially those of you going home. You look beautiful and absolutely have that new mom glow! So happy for you and glad that you're doing well! I can't wait to see him in person.