Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's a BOY!!

IT'S A BOY!!!!
Shay and i went to our 20 week appointment 2 weeks ago and it's a BOY we are naming him Crew. We had to keep a secret for 2 weeks and it was the longest 2 weeks EVER! We surprised our families this last weekend. It was so awesome to see our baby boy & we're so happy that he is healthy and everything went great!! We can't wait to meet our little boy :)




We're both having BOYS :)


This is how we surprised the families w/ personalized m&ms



22 weeks prego

6 comments:

C Mae said...

Congrats Ashlee! great name! You have so many things happening for you! New home, now new baby:) well you've got some time anyway before he arrives!

The McKell Family said...

Yay I am so happy for you! You are such a cute pregnant woman!!! I am so happy for you!

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Congrats! You will be such a cute little mom, and how fun that Alicia is having a boy too.

HanksFam said...

Yea Ashlee! Boys are the best. I can't believe you and Alicia are both having boys. You will have so much fun and you will be an amazing mom!

Russ and Brie said...

Oh, YAAAAAAAY!!!!! Boys are the best!! Congratulations! And how fun that you and Alicia are both having boys... they'll be best buds, I'm sure. :) Can't wait to meet him!

Vicki said...

Oh my gosh you are so cute. I LOVE that you did that--you are DARLING. I LOVE having boys. Congratulations! I am so excited for you.